- The user is responsible for maintaining the security of their account, username and password. Rasa cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage from the users failure to comply with this obligation.
- The user is responsible for all activity that occurs within their account (even if the activity is done by someone else with an account through the users sign in information).
- The user may not use the service for any illegal purposes or to violate any laws in the user's jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright laws).
- The user must provide their legal name, a valid email address and any other information that is requested in order to complete the sign in procedure.
- The users login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple users is not permitted. The users may create as many separate logins for as many people as they like.
- The user must be human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.